top of page
Confused person

Lost Your Card?

You're responsible for all checkouts on your card, so notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen.  We will block your card for your own protection. 

  • Report the loss to us at 309-799-3047.

  • The charge to replace a non-expired card is $1.00.

  • Bring in Photo ID with your current address and we'll replace it for you. 


Expired Card? 

  • Expired cards are replaced at no charge.

  • Bring in current photo identification with your current address and you will receive a new card.


Have You Moved Recently? 
  • For moves within the Village of Coal Valley service area we will update your contact information, but you will retain the same card.  Please bring in current photo identification with your new address.  A secondary form of I.D. my be supplied if your photo I.D. still has your old address.

  • If you move outside our service area, please contact the library in your new home to apply for a card.

More Information
  • For more information or to visit our frequently asked circulations, click here.

bottom of page